Not going to lie, we eat a lot of pasta… so throwing different kinds into the mix is key so we don’t get sick of the same one! This time we tried stroganoff – so creamy and filling!
- Stroganoff noodles
- Vegan butter
- Vegan sour cream (we used Tofutti)
- 1 pack of small white mushrooms
- Garlic powder
- Cashew milk
- Veggie ground
- Salt + Pepper to taste
- Start by making your sauce – heat a pan on medium low, add 2 tbsp of vegan butter
- Dice up your onions and mushrooms and add to the pan, sprinkle with ½ tsp of garlic powder
- Once the veggies start to brown, add your veggie ground
- Then add your whole container of vegan sour cream, cook until it melts into a liquid. Simmer to thicken
- In a separate pot, boil your noodles
- Add a splash of cashew milk to your sauce
- Strain pasta & combine your noodles and sauce. Salt + pepper to taste, top with chives and enjoy!