A classic meal that’s good for a side or a main dish! Super easy to make – it only takes about 20 minutes!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Chick’n strips
- Vegan butter
- 2 cups uncooked rice
- ½ can corn
- ½ can peas
- Diced onion
- Soy sauce
- Boil your water & cook your rice
- In a separate frying pan, coat the pan with vegan butter and fry your chick’n strips
- Once chick’n starts to brown, add in diced onions, ½ can peas and ½ can corn
- Fry veggies for about 10 minutes then combine them with your rice in the pot
- Add soy sauce in to taste – as much as you desire! Enjoy!