We prefer our stir fry with both rice and rice noodles – it’s even more delicious. As always a stir fry is a great meal to use up any veggies you have in your fridge before they go bad. Our go-to combo is mushrooms, zucchini, onions, water chestnuts and tofu! This is a quick easy recipe just going over what spices and sauce we put in ours!
- Rice noodles
- Teriyaki sauce (or a sauce of your choice)
- Dill seasoning
- Dried basil
- Green onion
- Water chestnuts
- Begin my boiling your water to cook your rice
- Put rice noodles in boiling water until tender, then set aside in a bowl of cool water
- Drizzle and heat oil in a frying pan on medium heat
- Add onions & garlic first for about 3-5 minutes, followed by all other veggies and tofu
- Add dill seasoning, basil and teriyaki sauce to your veggie mix. Cook for about 15 minutes, stirring every couple minutes
- From the bowl of cool water, drain and add rice noodles to the pan. Cook for about 3 more minutes to mix everything together
- Put the stir fry over rice, add green onions and more sauce if desired! Enjoy!