These are a perfect dish to bring to a potluck or gathering. They’re sure to be a favourite! 100% vegan and so easy to make.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
YOU WILL NEED:
- One block of extra form tofu
- 15 small round potatoes (white or yellow)
- 1/2 a cup of vegan mayo
- 1-2 tbsp of sriracha sauce
- 2 tbsp of diced chives
- 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of black salt
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- 1/2 tsp of turmeric
- 1/4 tsp of paprika to garnish
- In a large pot boil some water for your potatoes, let potatoes simmer for 15-20 minutes or until fork tender.
- While you wait for your potatoes to boil, in a separate bowl add your vegan mayo, sriracha, garlic powder, turmeric, black salt, chives and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Press your tofu to remove any liquid. Break up your tofu with your hands into small bits and combine with sauce mixture. Stir well.
- Strain your potatoes and let them fully cool.
- Cut your potatoes in half and use a melon scoop or a spoon to hollow out the inside of each potato. Be careful not to go too deep or the potato shell will fall apart.
- Once all potatoes are hollowed out use the same scoop to fill each potato with your tofu mixture. You have the option to add your potato flesh into your tofu mixture as well or save it for another recipe.
- Plate your deviled potatoes and lightly dust with paprika for that classic deviled egg look! Serve and enjoy!