These are such a delicious, healthy meal! It’s so easy to make – you just marinate your veggies, pop them on a skewer and grill them on the barbecue! You can change the veggies up depending on what you have in your fridge – the baby king oyster mushrooms were our favourite though!!
YOU WILL NEED:
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp fresh basil (dried if you don’t have fresh)
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Pack of Baby king oyster nushrooms
- Eggplant (sliced)
- Onion (sliced)
- Green pepper (sliced)
- Cherry tomatoes
- In a large bowl, add all your ingredients besides your veggies to create your marinade. Olive oil, oregano, basil, garlic, salt, pepper, lemon and maple syrup.
- Toss all of your veggies in to fully coat with your marinade. Leave in fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Place all your veggies onto your skewer.
- Grill on BBQ on medium heat for about 20 minutes, flipping occasionally so that they don’t burn.
- Remove from grill, serve with your side of choice! We had them with rice and it was delicious. Enjoy!