These carrots are so tender and sweet! They make the perfect side dish. They are cooked in a sweet and savoury maple garlic sauce and topped with fresh dill for an added layer of flavour! These are so easy and healthy, we guarantee you’ll want to make them again and again.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Serves: 4 side servings
- 1 bag of baby carrots
- 2 tbsp of vegan butter
- 2 cloves of fresh garlic
- 2 tbsp of pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp of sriracha sauce
- A generous pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp of fresh dill
- Place a large skillet on medium heat and add your vegan butter.
- Dice your garlic into small pieces and set aside for now.
- Once pan is hot and butter is melted pour in your baby carrots. Cook for roughly 10-15 minutes or until they begin to show colour and soften.
- Add in your diced garlic, maple syrup, sriracha sauce and salt. Stir to glaze carrots.
- Lower heat and continue to cook for another 15-20 minutes. Stir occasionally to avoid burning.
- Remove carrots from pan and top with fresh chopped dill. Serve and enjoy!