These tasty little bites of magic are perfect for an on the go snack or a quick breakfast! They are made with eggcitables vegan egg replacement. Usually we just make omelettes but we were thinking about other recipes we could create with this great product! These turned out great and you can also freeze them and save them for a later date. We hope you love them and find them as convenient as we did.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Serves: 6 muffins
- 1 and 1/2 cups of eggcitables egg replacement
- 1 and 1/2 cups of water
- 1 beyond sausage link
- 1/2 tbsp of grape seed oil
- Pam non stick oil spray
- 1/2 an onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 diced green onion
- 1 cup of vegan cheddar shreds (we used emborg)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees as well as heating a large skillet on medium heat.
- Add your grape seed oil to your pan. Dice up your onion, green pepper and beyond sausage into small pieces.
- Add your sausage and diced veggies into your pan and fry for around 5-8 minutes just to get some colour on the veggies and sausage.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix your egg replacement with your water and whisk to combine until smooth.
- Grab a muffin tray and spray it down with your pan non stick cooking spray. This will insure that your quiche muffins won’t stick to your pan!
- Add your sautéed veggies and sausage into your mixing bowl with the egg replacement batter. Sprinkle half of your cheddar shreds into the bowl and stir to combine everything.
- Pour your mixture into your muffin tray, for us it made about 6 quiche muffins! They will expand a bit when cooking as well.
- Sprinkle the rest of your cheddar shreds overtop of the quiche muffins and bake at 375 for roughly 30 – 35 minutes.
- Poke your muffins with a toothpick and if it comes out clean, you’re good to go! Remove the tray and let them cool for another 10 minutes before removing from tray.
- Sprinkle with diced green onions, serve and enjoy!!