These wings are the perfect finger food! Crunchy on the outside and tender and meaty on the inside. We like a mix of flavours when it comes to finger foods such as this! Half are coated in a maple buffalo sauce and the other half are generously covered in franks sweet chilli sauce. We also whipped up a creamy homemade ranch dip! It’s probably the best ranch we’ve ever had. So much better than store bought. This recipe is super easy and definitely satisfying. We hope you find it as delicious as we did!
Prep time: 35 minutes (includes boiling time)
Cook time: 15 minutes
Serves: the equivalent of 2 lbs of chicken wings
INGREDIENTS:Click here for the chicken recipe Note: we doubled this recipe and it came out to about 12 large wings! For the ranch dressing and maple hot sauce:
- 2 cups of vegan mayo
- 1/4 cup of cashew or almond milk
- 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar
- 4 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 3/4 tbsp of dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp of paprika
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1 tbsp of diced chives (optional)
- 1/4 tsp of fresh black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup of franks red hot sauce
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp of garlic powder
- Follow recipe for vegan chicken cutlets tagged above. Only difference is instead of shaping into cutlets you’ll be shaping your dough into wing shapes and doubling the recipe!
- For your ranch, grab a large bowl and mix your vegan mayo and cashew milk together with a whisk.
- Add in your apple cider vinegar, minced garlic, parsley, paprika, onion powder, chives, salt and pepper. Stir well to combine.
- Set in fridge for a few minutes to chill!
- For your simple maple hot sauce, in a separate bowl mix your franks red hot sauce with your maple syrup and garlic powder.
- Pour into a large bowl so you can easily toss your wings in your sauce!
- Toss wings in sauce and plate. Pour your ranch in a small dipping bowl. Serve with chopped fresh carrots and celery! Grab a napkin and enjoy.