These cheesy air fried kale chips are so quick and easy. We used our oven that has an air fryer setting, but you can of course use whichever air fryer you have. And if you don’t have an air fryer, you can also bake these at a higher temperature! These chips only require a few ingredients, plus they are quick and healthy. Nutritional yeast is a star ingredient in this recipe, creating the cheesy taste without any dairy! We don’t usually purchase or consume a lot of kale in our diet, however it’s something we’ve been incorporating lately It’s something we were unsure about whether we like it or not, but our love for it is growing! These kale chips will definitely be a go to snack for us that we make all the time.
Even if you don’t think you like kale, we recommend trying these out! You may be pleasantly surprised like we were! We ended up getting a head of it in one of our pre curated produce boxes and have been buying it on our own ever since. It definitely doesn’t feel difficult to eat healthy when it tastes this delicious. We hope you try out these cheesy air fried kale chips!
If you need another easy, healthy snack food to make, try out these tofu skewers!
THE EASIEST CHEESY KALE CHIPSCourse: SnacksCuisine: Healthy SnackDifficulty: Easy
1 bunch of kale
2 tbsp olive oil/avocado oil
Juice of one half of a lemon
1 tsp Nutritional yeast
1 tsp Garlic powder
1 tsp Salt
- Start by washing your head of kale and drying it as much as possible. Chop away from the stem. Rip or cut into smaller pieces.
- Place your kale into a large bowl. Massage 1 tbsp of avocado oil into the pieces of kale making sure to evenly saturate all of them.
- Juice your lemon and add to the kale.
- Add your nutritional yeast, salt and garlic powder. Toss to coat evenly.
- Air fry at 375 degrees for about 7 minutes or until slightly browned and crispy. Shake to toss them about halfway through. Remove, let cool and enjoy!