This vegan hollandaise on our smoked salmon eggs benedict is just another delicious recipe that proves that you can make anything vegan! If there’s something you’re craving or missing, we’re sure there’s a way to recreate it and our goal is to continue veganizing staples and blogging the recipes for everyone to easily enjoy! We were gifted Just Egg Folded Patties. and that’s what we used in this benedict. As a result of them being ready-to-eat, it makes this recipe even easier. They’re super easy to work with, you can even just pop them in the toaster! We definitely recommend trying them if you are missing eggs or trying to cut them out of your diet. Callan always says he misses eggs as a breakfast staple. After trying these folded plant eggs, we were blown away at how much they tasted like real eggs!
We also added kale and dill to our benny, but you can add whatever you’d like! As for the carrot lox, we have already blogged our recipe here! We really think you will enjoy this vegan hollandaise sauce. It’s the same thick consistency and has the same flavourings. There’s nothing to miss here! If you recreate it, as always we would love it if you tag us @plantbasedrelationship on Instagram/Facebook!
VEGAN HOLLANDAISECourse: Breakfast, BrunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
2 cups raw cashews
2 tbsp vegan cream cheese or cashew based cheese
1 tsp turmeric
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp onion powder
3 tbsp vegan butter
2 cups oat milk, cashew milk works great as well
Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients, excluding your vegan butter, to a high powered blender.
- Pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Heat a saucepan on medium low heat and add your vegan butter. Once your butter is melted and hot, carefully pour in your hollandaise sauce.
- Whisk every few minutes to avoid sticking. Your sauce should thicken up considerably. If it becomes too thick just add a touch more plant based milk!
- Start with a toasted English muffin, sautéed garlic and kale, carrot lox, top with a folded Just Egg and drizzle with your vegan hollandaise! You can easily customize this recipe to fit your needs. This recipe shows you can take your breakfast to the next level with Just Egg folded egg patties.